Vocal Science - Adele Has Lost Her Voice...Again?
- Yes... She was forced to cancel the rest of her tour! -
You may wonder why this had occurred one more time again…?
That happened because if nothing gets changed with respect of how the artist is using his/her voice, it will inevitably reoccur again and again… unfortunately.
Right before that, she was interviewed by Anderson Cooper and during that interview, she was asked if she thought whether or not that could happen to her ever again?
While people were asking me what I was thinking about her ordeal battling with her vocal injury, I was replying that I was more then certain that it, unfortunately, will happen to her again (the second time), as nothing, per say, had really changed…
My response to that was as such:
We are talking of such components of aforementioned mechanism like:
- The proper sound support via the properly-strengthened abdominal muscles (lower abdomen and upper diaphragm)
- Proper breathing implementation
- Certain structure of the sound within the facial muscles (sinus cavities)
- Placement of the sound into the (ready-to-except) vocal chambers
- And (as a result of the above) the maximum (or any desirable) projection of the sound to its aimed destination.