The Inspirational Journey of Aubrie Morris (Up-and-Coming Singer/Songwriter of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania)

 Hi Everyone, 

Some of you are already familiar with the name of Aubrie Morris of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, USA who originally came to us in November 2019. 

She came to us with the diagnosis of Muscle Tension Dysphonia (MTD). 


Please read the beginning of Aubrie’s story by clicking the link below:

https://www.vocalscience.com/aubrie-m-muscle-tension-dysphonia-survivor 


Her voice repair course and natural herbal treatment was supposed to be administered for 6 consecutive days in order for Aubrie to receive 30 hours of our revolutionary voice/vocal instruction by advocating by us our very own Vocal Science™ method. 

Unfortunately, we were unable to finish that course as Aubrie caught a cold and thus we were forced to cut our course short (24/26 hours).


However, with the above said, her Muscle Tension Dysphonia disorder was almost gone by the time she left Canada.

But, due to the pandemic, she was not able to see me until just recently.

Due to that fact, waiting for almost a year and a half to come to us in Canada, naturally, her voice did not exactly improve on its own, especially while she was attempting to practice by herself….


Finally, the day had come and Aubrie arrived in Toronto on August the 29th.

On August the 30th, we began our journey again. 

This time we successfully completed our Super Accelerated Voice Immersion Course and now also outlined the time for Aubrie to come back again and again, in order to realize her dream to become a professional singer. 


Please read below Aubrie’s story, which she just shared with us and now with you, our reader.

Once you read it, please give us your feedback and let us know what you think of this incredible person and her inspirational journey. 

Hello to all!!

I hope everyone is having a decent day, even though I know that one of the first thoughts that goes through your mind are:

Muscle Tension Dysphonia PAIN!

I remember waking up like that.

I remember not wanting to live, and having ZERO (ABSOLUTELY NO) motivation to do anything. 

I have had MUSCLE TENSION DYSPHONIA for 5+ YEAARRRRRSSSS!!

That was the WORST thing I had ever gone through, and I’m sorry to be so blunt, but I would've rather gotten into a car accident AND DIIIIEEEEDDDDDD, than wake up EVERY SINGLE MORNING until I’m 70-90 years old being on fire, so to speak….

I have been a lonely "cat lady", only because I did not want to date (that is because; I WAS IN PAIN WHEN I TALKED!!!!!!!!!!)

NO ONE UNDERSTOOD!!

AND, I'M AFRIAD, NO ONE EVER WILL! 

Unless they actually experience a VOCAL CORD DISORDER!!

I started to think of life like a video game. I just wanted a do over!!

Now, I literally LOVE the way I sound and the way I look!

😳. It’s actually okay to love yourself! 

😂I want you to know, that people who take care of themselves do it for a reason; to look good, feel good, etc.

But now I’m actually attracted to my damn self.

I have amazing dreams that I hope to SWEET BABY JESUS come true!!

Meanwhile, while being in excurciating pain, I wanted to throw away EVERYTHING!!

I completely lost my will to just keep going, to want to go out, meet people, see things!

Again I WAS IN PAIN!!!!

I don't know, maybe some people can DEAL 😳with it. 

If that is the case, you would appear to me being super strong, but I couldn't be at the time.

I’m so thankful that I found VOCALSCIENCE 

I AM SOOO THANKFUL TO HAVE FOUND 

Diana Yampolsky

LIKE MASSIVE SHOUT OUT TO Diana Yampolsky!!

I really can’t believe she figured that out! 

She used her own body first to teach herself and then was able to apply it to others. She knows how to pull the vocal cord issue(s) out of the throat area!!

Please forgive me if I hurt your feelings I’m so sorry…NO LIE I hope whatever route you choose to take will heal you and help you……UM…..😂🤣……😳😳 if not, THEN I GUESS YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO LIVE WITH THAT!!

But this is NOT me trying to convince you.

I just wanted to share with you that I actually got my life back!! 

In fact, I just got done arguing with my sister and she walked out on me because that’s how much POWER I had behind my voice!! 

Lol she couldn’t get a word in, I over talked her completely. That was my bad as from my side, it was kind of rude. I should've let her get a word in, but that is not the point.

Before involving myself with VocalScience, I had to shut up and take whatever my sister was saying, because I didn’t have the power to argue back!

I would run away and like ‘Angry Cry’ 😑

I am no weak hearted woman, you wanna argue… let’s go🐅🐅🐯.

Obviously, to keep silent was hard for me to do.

Diana didn’t cover anything up or gave me STUPID EXERCISES like I did in physical therapy for 6 months plus:

  • Per Bristow programs
  • TMRG Vocal kit(s) with an s!!
  • Tea’s
  • Face steamers 
  • Singing lessons 
  • Hammer nutrition products 
  • Vocal eze product 
  • Cough drops 
  • Spearmint Gum

LMAOOOO!!🤣

Over eating (BINGE EATING TREMENDOUS AMOUNTS OF FOOD)

to stimulate the throat gland to produce more saliva to stop the burning in my throat.  

I am now 127 pounds :)

When, a little over a year ago, I first shook Diana’s hand, I was 189 pounds😂.

I did myofascial massages ($80) a pop.

I spent house money!!

I mean I could have BOUGHT A HOUSE with the money I spent on products trying to get rid of muscle tension Dysphonia.

That’s not an exaggeration.

Thank you so so much Diana for giving me my life back! 

I actually might have children and even grandchildren one day because of you!!

I DO NOT, ANY LONGER, LIVE WITH MUSCLE TENSION DYSPHONIA!!

Diana helped me a great deal to get rid of it.

Just to make sure you understand…one more time for the people in the back…

And yes, I AM SCREAMINGGGGGG!!!!

I NO LONGER THINK ABOUT muscle tension Dysphonia!!

It doesn’t cross my mind because I am no longer one of the unfortunate human beings who is burdened by VOCAL CORD PROBLEMS AT ALLLLLLLLL!!!!

I’M TRULY FREE! It feels like my mucle tension dysphonia never happened!!

I’m so far from it. I feel bad for you guys who's still suffering, because I know that IT REALLY REALLY HURTS and I’m sorry.... 

Honestly, I forgot now how that burn feels!🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

P.S.

In fact, after all of that, I really want to become a professional singer!

After Diana got rid of my MTD, I started singing lessons with her!!

Someone who can get rid of something NO ONE ELSE, NO DOCTOR, NO SURGERY can get rid of, has obviously got to be knowledgeable and experienced about that field.

I just got done with my second visit with her!! 

Yup and I go back OCTOBER 3-October 11


I’m not gonna CONTINUE TO HAVE ANY TYPE OF COMMUNICATION WITH SOMEONE FROM THE PAST (BEFORE DIANA) WHO NOT ONLY ROBBED ME OF MY MONEY AND ALSO LIED TO ME!!

Let alone do anything at all again with any of them!!!


Oh…. I don’t just go back on OCTOBER 3. 

I go back again on

November 22

And we are in communication about the next trip AFTER THAT ONE. 

Obviously, to become a professional singer (especially after dealing for quite a while with a voice disorder) takes time.

Please please feel free to inbox me anytime, with any questions! I don’t mind!!

Needless to say, I literally have Diana’s back 10000000%% .

😖I still can’t believe that there was a point in my life that I actually didn’t want to live on this Earth!!

- Aubrie M. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Case Study of our recent International Client, (a Businessman from Paris, France) with the Diagnosis of Sulcus Vocalis and His Successful Course and Treatment

The True Success Story of Aubrie Morris (from Pittsburgh, PN, USA) Conquering Muscle Tension Dysphonia Disorder Under Our Alternative Care... Non-Surgically!