Additional Voice Recovery Testimonial from A Morris: MTD Survivor, Up-And-Coming Singer/Songwriter from the USA.


We would like to share with you a letter which was recently addressed to us by Aubrie Morris, our former voice repair client, a previous sufferer of Muscle Tension Dysphonia (MTD) - from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA.

*Please see below*


Sorry for the belated communication. I got busy, but I’m busy making your money. My vision always includes you. LITERALLY, as long as I have you, I’ll be ok! I know that!

I gotta get this singing course done and am willing to do almost anything to get it. Yes, I'm soo ready to come up there I CAN NOT WAIT!! I'm so READY FOR THIS PANDEMIC TO BE OVER!!


Haha, I will never let you go, Diana. I just get really focused. The evidence of your method is real! You're my coach and I'm proud of it. I can not wait to be a REAL product of Diana Yampolsky.

 

Hey do me a favor; Take a deposit of $1500 towards my next 30-hour singing course. That will be 60 hours in total. THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Can not wait to see you both!


By the way, I sent you 27 white roses, delivered to you yesterday. Hope you enjoyed the roses❤️❤️




Sorry, just leaving work. I'm picking up every shift I can. I'll be throwing money at you from everywhere I can! Absolutely you deserve soo SOO much more than that - and I KNOW I can give it to you one day!! Omg, I felt the white roses were definitely you! I can not wait to see you! 


I WANT YOU TO KNOW ITS SOOO IMPORTANT TO ME ITS MY FIRST PRIORITY TO GET YOU PAID!!  Stay with me Diana. I LOVE YOU TO DEATH!


By the way, you can use anything you want, Including my FULL name! People need to know about you. I literally just didn't want someone to take you from me. I thought if someone had experienced what I did before, they would see how wonderful your work is!! You don't understand how bad I want you permanently on my team. I know I am being selfish.


Like I said before … "Right now I'm stuck I can't grow until you fully heal me". You don't know how essential you are to me and I'm always on edge that someone else will see your greatness before I can put this dream to work.


- Aubrey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Case Study of our recent International Client, (a Businessman from Paris, France) with the Diagnosis of Sulcus Vocalis and His Successful Course and Treatment

The True Success Story of Aubrie Morris (from Pittsburgh, PN, USA) Conquering Muscle Tension Dysphonia Disorder Under Our Alternative Care... Non-Surgically!

The Inspirational Journey of Aubrie Morris (Up-and-Coming Singer/Songwriter of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania)