- View the body as an instrument whose quality of well being determines the quality of sound produced.
- Recognize that the voice is a reflection of the 'inner self.'
- The use of repetitive vocal and visualization exercises condition the singer's muscle memory to achieve proper sound placement.
- Proper use of facial and abdominal muscles with optimal posture alleviates strain on vocal chords.
- Teaches special exercises which enable the singer to meet any combination of pitch and duration of sound.
- Believes a singer has 0-25% natural talent while 75% of a singer's performance relies on technical training.
- Is taught with the use of professional P.A. System, keyboard, microphone, video camera and monitor.
- Guarantee professional results in 10 hours.
- Beginner to Professional Singer in 10 hours GUARANTEED!* Contact Us for more information.
* Some conditions apply