Spasmodic Dysphonia (SD) - How can we go about treating it (Naturally, Holistically, Alternatively...?)

Dear readers, 

As promised, we would like to profile a few more people who suffered from one of the nastiest voice disorders - Spasmodic Dysphonia (SD). 


First up, we have a testimonial from Zelda A - Spasmodic Dysphonia sufferer from Brampton, Ontario Canada:


"I don't know where I would be if I did not find you.. I would definitely be doing a review with 100 stars if I could!...”

Hope for the Future.

“I found Diana by chance when I was looking for a more natural approach to my MTD (muscle tension Dysphonia) which, some time ago, I was diagnosed with by an ENT Doctor. I have been slowly losing my speaking voice for almost a year. I have gone to several doctors and also speech therapy without a solid resolution. It's like having laryngitis....X50, which never goes away!

When I started working with Diana, she right away told me that my voice sounds like I have a Spasmodic Dysphonia (SD). That was even more disheartening than the previous diagnosis of MTD. Diana right away told me that it is not very good news and that, conventionally speaking, is considered to be an untreatable voice disorder. However, the best thing happened when Diana actually offered me hope stating that after hard work, I will be able to speak normally again.

I depend on my voice for my job as I need to express myself; and, anyway, it is also a part of my personality. Imagine not being able to speak? I also have a hearing impairment which had never affected me the way my voice had. I'm usually an extrovert, but people began to notice that I have suddenly gone quiet.

This process of working with Diana has started to build up my confidence where I can feel like myself again. The teaching and methods Diana has is like no other. It takes time and a lot of hard work. Probably the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life!

I also want to mention that in the last couple of days, I finally have heard people saying that I sound so much better than before. It's so good to hear that… a true blessing!

I recommend Diana's teachings, along with the herbal treatments, to anyone having any vocal issues. It's not an easy fix, but it will give those suffering with SD (or any other voice disorders) hope; and possibly, like me, they will finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Thank you Diana!”

Click the link below to see the before and after video:
https://www.vocalscience.com/zelda-a-spasmodic-dysphonia-voice-repair-testimonial

________________________




We would like to bring to your attention an informative testimonial which was provided to us by Tanya G - Adductor Spasmodic Dysphonia voice disorder sufferer from New Zealand.. this testimonial was formed after the completion of 50 hours of instruction and treatment. This testimonial contains a dialogue between Diana Yampolsky and Tanya. 

- To read the testimonial, click HERE (or on the image above)

 

________________________


Joan C - Fitness Instructor, 
Spasmodic Dysphonia Sufferer from Etobicoke, Ontario Canada: https://goo.gl/itRcgt

- To read her testimonial, click on the link above


________________________


Joanne S - CPA (Certified Public Accountant) -
Spasmodic Dysphonia Voice Repair Client from Ontario Canada: https://goo.gl/q9gmju

- To read her testimonial, click on the link above.

 ________________________


Ross N - Spasmodic Dysphonia Sufferer from Ottawa, Ontario Canada: https://goo.gl/5HoXsC

 To read his testimonial, click on the link above.



Thank you for reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Case Study of our recent International Client, (a Businessman from Paris, France) with the Diagnosis of Sulcus Vocalis and His Successful Course and Treatment

The True Success Story of Aubrie Morris (from Pittsburgh, PN, USA) Conquering Muscle Tension Dysphonia Disorder Under Our Alternative Care... Non-Surgically!

The Inspirational Journey of Aubrie Morris (Up-and-Coming Singer/Songwriter of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania)