Vocal Science: The Forensic Science…
We are practicing alternative internal medicine while advocating the assurance of the best speaking/singing voice & nevertheless, non-surgical voice repair.
We Got This!!
In fact, in order for the figure skater to achieve the above-mentioned jumps, they will have to take off of the ice (not with the ice, which sometimes happens), in order to achieve the needed height for the triple or quad; and then maintain the complete center while taking off and landing those jumps.
Taking the above fact into consideration, my first priority is to assess the person as a whole.
People have very bad posture; they are not familiar with the parameters of their body; they have no idea how to project their voice to be heard while, concurrently, not to ruin their vocal anatomy, or at least avoid the pain and strain.
Now, since our society is completely non-physical, it is becoming exponentially worse.
- Put your computer mouse away and go for a walk.
- Watch the food which you put in your mouth
- Go for a walk at every available moment
- Stop your bad habits (smoking, drinking, drugs, etc..)
- Watch your voice while speaking and singing - Don’t scream and force your voice under any circumstance
- And lastly, do not EVER attempt any singing if you are sick with a cold or have a virus of any sort