Holistic Vocal Coaching and Non-Surgical Voice Repair...
It's not what you do, it's what you GET DONE!

Given that modern technology is ruling the world, it is very difficult for the consumer to make any choices with respect of purchasing any goods or services.

Everybody is claiming that they are the best and some of them are finding the most successful people in the same field and then plagiarizing the latter, mainly in theory, and claiming that they are as good and better than the originals.

Since people are bombarded with choices, they literally are confused and sometimes cannot separate the right from wrong, or even right from left (lol).

However, the real value is always prevailing.

The fake value tends to fail.

For those who like fitness, they are probably aware about a famous Nordic track fitness machine, which was heavily advertised, especially in previous years, on the television and other sources.

The machine then, and I believe still now, was valued starting at $2000.00, which, I agree, is quite an investment for home fitness equipment.

Nevertheless, though, this machine was endorsed by many reputable sources as premier fitness equipment.

Almost immediately after, and in the same sitting, I myself, spotted a similarly looking machine, which was advertised anywhere from $250 - $500, and the advertisers claimed that it was as good or even better than the original Nordic track.

I knew nothing about the fitness equipment, but I right away thought that it might be too good to be true, to put it mildly.

I used to have a friend who was, the least to say, a fitness addict.

One day, he informed me that he just bought the Nordic-track-alike fitness equipment, and with all additions, payed below $500.00.

"No way!" I exclaimed. "I saw this machine for over $2000.00 advertised on the TV."

My friend was very happy that he got a fitness bargain and then sadly advised me in about a months period of time that the machine broke, and was pretty much unusable.

My reply to him was, "Remember that we are not so rich to buy the cheap things or copies of the originals."

Now my friend got stuck with the equipment, which was no use to him and moreover, could not find the head or tails on how to claim the supposed guarantee to fix it or return the machine outright.

I, unfortunately, am not a fitness freak, but I do like to buy purses... (lol).

I always wanted the real Louis Vuitton purse, as all of Hollywood and Europe, for that matter, have a craze about those purses.

I do own one now and I paid for it $1500 plus tax.

When my husband found out about it, he nearly had a heart attack. He couldn't comprehend that anybody could buy a purse for that kind of money.

He thought that I was, minimum to say, crazy and out of my mind (lol).

Before starting arguing with him, I brought him three other purses from my closet, one of which was a copy of Louis Vuitton, the other one was a copy of Prada and the third one was a copy of Perkins.

I paid anywhere from $50.00 to $100.00 per each purse.

All three were broken within less than a month period of their life.

After that, the fight was over, and I am very glad I have the real deal, as in my purse, I nearly carry my whole life (lol).

Similarly, in many services, and in this instance, the ones I provide, i.e. vocal coaching and non-surgical voice repair, there are a lot of copiers, which are multiplying by the day.

Lately, what comes to me that they've learned a great deal from my website and are now claiming that they know how to deliver it.

They offer their services for 1/3 or 1/2 of my price.

They put people through the long process and of course, the results have not been achieved.

The smarter consumers are realizing that, and then finally address their problems to the right source.

The less smart consumers, now are completely disappointed and think that the whole method or system is not working anyways, so in their opinion it is pointless to even come back to the original source...?

Go figure!!!

Their dreams are shattered and the vocal problems are still existent.

In other words, they were put through the process, but in a real sense, nothing has been done and the problem(s) is/are still prevailing.

They thought that they would "get the same" for a fraction of the price...?

The old saying, "you get what you pay for" obviously evaded their minds.

The process has gone on, evidently, the mission is still not accomplished.

I wish they could "buy" a clue and for a reasonable and affordable price to them, then maybe, just maybe, they would be able to make a differentiation between the process and the FINAL DESIRABLE RESULT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Case Study of our recent International Client, (a Businessman from Paris, France) with the Diagnosis of Sulcus Vocalis and His Successful Course and Treatment

The True Success Story of Aubrie Morris (from Pittsburgh, PN, USA) Conquering Muscle Tension Dysphonia Disorder Under Our Alternative Care... Non-Surgically!

The Inspirational Journey of Aubrie Morris (Up-and-Coming Singer/Songwriter of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania)