There's 24 hours in a day. 13 of my hours I think about you...



We would like to forward you a post-course letter - sent by A Morris, Former Muscle Tension Dysphonia Sufferer from the USA.

We hope that you find it inspirational :)
Please read below. 

____________


First up, a little info about A Morris.

A Morris, was a student who had embarked on my famous 30-hour voice repair course and who has shown that she has been very serious and, nonetheless, in understanding of what I've done for her body and soul in connection with her voice.

I am positive that her dream will be realized after her and I will embark on the next 30 hours of my unique vocal instruction (The Masterclass) - which, nevertheless, had produced a lot of professional singers, who ended up getting signed to major record labels. The school also taught and mentored many winners of major international competitions who, no doubt, greatly benefited from the care of The Royans Professional Vocal School - founded in 1984.
____________

 
"Hi Diana. There's 24 hours in a day. 13 of my hours I think about you..., working with you, exhibiting, and brandishing your product of perfection. I'm working hard to get everything back together. Nothing can take away from my dream - I want to be at the top and have you as my right hand! 

So I'm still coming. I am still focused. There's no place else I'd rather be than at your vocal studio getting my ass kicked!! Everyday, EVERY SINGLE DAY, the plan is still to build a master piece with you. If I made it today without you The VERY FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS WOULD be to get to you and staple you to my pocket immediately! 
❤️I am coming Diana Yampolsky!❤️. Just hold on.

It's actually quite easy to kiss the ground you walk on! ❤️❤️ I wanna be strong. I really want to do this. I will give you full credit on every stage in every thank you 👉🏽you deserve it. You've been deserving it!! I never realized it, but technique is really a vocal coaches signature.  

I will praise you from the pit of my soul when the time comes!! I can NOT WAIIITTTTT TO SHOW MY COACH OFF!!!!

I want a strong image. Your technique and the talent sells, it's there and undeniable. You transformed my body!

I have to say that my core is now so tight, that you can ‘see my soul through my skin’!! I WILL NEVER STOP. I WILL NEVER STOP DOING THIS. I FEEL SO GOOD USING YOUR METHOD! It feels so soooo good.  Now I AM LITERALLY ONE WITH the note!

Dead-on serious - I am going to “make love” to that microphone; on stage in front of the world!!"
____________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Case Study of our recent International Client, (a Businessman from Paris, France) with the Diagnosis of Sulcus Vocalis and His Successful Course and Treatment

The True Success Story of Aubrie Morris (from Pittsburgh, PN, USA) Conquering Muscle Tension Dysphonia Disorder Under Our Alternative Care... Non-Surgically!

The Inspirational Journey of Aubrie Morris (Up-and-Coming Singer/Songwriter of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania)