Overview of my Recent Trip to London UK!



Overview of my recent trip to London, UK.




Wenke L.G. – a sufferer of the vocal cord papillomavirus.


Wenke L.G. from Birmingham, Solihull UK, met me in my hotel for a two and a half-hour introductory/exploratory session. Below is her feedback after the session was rendered and she and I proceeded to Camden Lock Market for an Afternoon Tea treat:

“My voice feels a bit ‘Tired’ but a few people have said it sounds better, so I’m assuming the tired feeling just comes from, obviously, at this stage, having to work the mouth muscles harder to ‘smile and bite’; but it produces a clearer voice. So all good.”


Wenke (left) - Diana (Right)

Wenke (Left) - Diana (Right)

Stay tuned, as Wenke told us that she wants to send us more in-depth feedback via the next e-mail.

We will bring it to your attention when it reaches us.


____________


Charlotte W – a sufferer of voice loss due to administered (unrelated) surgery Performance.



Charlotte W. from South London UK had undergone serious and very long transplant surgery. She was intubated for many hours. Apparently, she had this type of surgery twice before, but she never woke up without a voice after those previous surgeries – so she right away knew that something was wrong. That took precedence in May and I was scheduled to go to work in London in September. But unfortunately, due to my own health issues, I was unable to travel in September and made it there just now on November the 21st.

When she walked into my hotel room, her voice sounded pretty normal. I asked her what happened between May and now. She replied that she used my speech exercises which I introduced to her 6 years ago when I was there and when Charlotte attended two of my consultations at that time. I have to say that Charlotte’s IQ was off the charts, to say the least!!!

So due to those 10 hours which we just spent together, I enhanced her speaking voice to the max (however, due to the transplant, I was unable to use any of the natural herbs and remedies which I would ordinarily use for the greater healing of the vocal anatomy). Within this short period of time, not only I brought Charlotte’s voice working to the best of its ability, but I also was able to teach her how to sing as singing, apparently, was and, apparently, still is Charlotte’s dream - yet to be realized…

Way to go Charlotte! We wish you the best of health and the best of voice (speaking and singing)!


____________


Moon (Monique) A. – a sufferer of the spasmodic dysphonia disorder.



Moon A, up-and-coming singer/songwriter from Amsterdam, Netherlands. Over a few days in London, Moon attended 10 hours of my famous Introductory/Exploratory Non-Surgical Voice Repair course, coupled with natural herbal treatment.

Needless to say that, primarily, we were working on Moon’s speaking voice.
Nonetheless, her very serious vocal disorder was induced by many factors (to name a few):
  • Extensive/severe emotional 
  • StressWrong application of speaking voice
  • Wrong use of vocal technique
As a result of the above, a self-inflicted injury of the nerve endings in the lower throat anatomy, unfortunately, took place…

A 10-hour course is called an Introductory/Exploratory Course which allows me to make a full assessment and evaluation of the overall condition of not only the clients’ voice but the clients’ health, emotional makeup and their state of mind in general.

My approach is holistic - where not only I have a unique approach to voice mechanics, but also an unprecedented approach to the person as a whole.

Within that short period of time, I, in short order, was able to teach Moon (Monique) my trade secrets which enhanced her speaking voice and gave her the “tools” to continue her own work at home to the best of her newly-acquired knowledge.

We are awaiting her own feedback after this intense endeavour on both our parts and we will be more than happy to bring it to you when it becomes available to us.

Please also note that the actual protocol for treating stage 1 or stage 2 Spasmodic Dysphonia (speaking voice) is, minimum, 50 hours of instruction and treatment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Case Study of our recent International Client, (a Businessman from Paris, France) with the Diagnosis of Sulcus Vocalis and His Successful Course and Treatment

The True Success Story of Aubrie Morris (from Pittsburgh, PN, USA) Conquering Muscle Tension Dysphonia Disorder Under Our Alternative Care... Non-Surgically!

The Inspirational Journey of Aubrie Morris (Up-and-Coming Singer/Songwriter of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania)