Is It Possible To Conquer Serious Voice/Vocal Problems in 20 Hours (Not Years) Employing The Vocal Science™ Method?

Beyond the Reasonable doubt...
What is this blog actually about?



We just would like to bring to your attention that we successfully completed a speech and singing voice repair course with Alberto “Maui” Mauiztic from Cozumel, Mexico.
Please check out his feedback after only 20 hours (protocol is 30) of our very unique instruction and natural herbal treatment.

See below
:
“I cannot state enough how much Diana's teachings have helped me, I came to see her after more than 3 months of vocal pain, strain and absolute uncertainty of what my voice would be like in the near or even distant future... A singer who cannot speak for more than an hour without resenting it for the next few days... imagine that!

Despite the fact that she sounded so reassuring and knowledgeable on the telephone it was a leap of faith to trust some unknown lady 3,000 km away from me and get on a plane to see her. If you've been suffering like me (and probably even more) you have been promised so much by so many people (voice therapists, ENTs, the internet) but nothing has definitely helped you so it gets harder and harder to trust. When I arrived I couldn't believe I was actually there, but luckily I was.

From the start she knew what she was doing and that brought in me the confidence I hadn't had in a while. When we started the exercises I just thought "this is it, either I'm gonna completely break my voice or I'm gonna try this and get better"... luckily it was the latter. Almost by magic the exercises started relaxing my vocal cords and the pain started to slowly fade, it didn't disappear completely the first day but I was able to talk almost normally for the first time in a long while without a dreadful sense of "I'm gonna regret this so much tomorrow" as it used to be.

Diana is a visionary who by I don't know what fate of destiny created a radically new way of using one's voice, a way that goes against almost everything I had been taught correct singing or even speaking should be about... and you know what? it works!

The next few days the improvement kept on going helped by the herbal therapy she provides and the meticulosity of the exercises. Like she constantly says "It's simple, but it's not easy", and boooooy if that's true!!, it requires practice and a lot of concentration to be able to make all the elements of correct voice production work together to position one's voice where it should be in order to let go of the strain on the vocal cords but she is very encouraging throughout the whole process. If you are ever at a loss... my advice would be don't think too much about it and just try it until you get the feel of it.

I enjoyed a lot my experience learning from Diana, she is a generous and bright person with a really strong personality who knows her stuff like no other... of course, she invented it! Everyone was super nice and I'm thankful to them all: Diana, her assistant Jamie, her husband Chris and even little yellow Juke, Diana's little funny pet/car.

In the end I returned home with a singing voice that still needs to practice before it goes back onstage but with so many valuable lessons for the future as a professional voice user... I better start saving up for the "international celebrity package" which I just made up but which I'm certain that Diana, if given enough time, can deliver!”

-    Maui.

We hope that the above will inspire you even more to embark on our speech and singing courses and natural herbal & homeopathic treatments.
________________________________
Find out how we can assist you with your voice/vocal issues in a fast and efficient manner.
We produce astonishing and unprecedented results...!
We employ our best efforts to guarantee the best possible achievements! 

For more information & to witness our revolutionary voice/vocal instruction, please visit:
www.vocalscience.com & www.repairyourvoice.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Case Study of our recent International Client, (a Businessman from Paris, France) with the Diagnosis of Sulcus Vocalis and His Successful Course and Treatment

The True Success Story of Aubrie Morris (from Pittsburgh, PN, USA) Conquering Muscle Tension Dysphonia Disorder Under Our Alternative Care... Non-Surgically!

The Inspirational Journey of Aubrie Morris (Up-and-Coming Singer/Songwriter of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania)