Vocal Science… Life With Voice! Strained Vocal Cords in association with Muscle Tension Dysphonia.

Restoring and building tomorrow's healthy voices!

"If you could do it alone, you would have done it already" 
- States weight loss guru, Harvey Brooks.


We totally agree with his statement and are more than willing to offer you a big help employing our Vocal Science™ Method, which will greatly help you conquer all of your voice/vocal problem(s) – And We Guarantee That!!

With that in mind, we have two very informative testimonials for your educational and reading pleasure. These testimonials speak for themselves.

We really don’t have much to add, except; If anybody is interested to pursue a Non-Surgical Voice Repair Course and Treatment with us,  we would be more than happy to explain the technical and overall scientific side of this very fascinating process of restoring one’s voice and reclaiming one’s life… with voice!

Please see below.


"Diana is a wonderful vocal coach and her approach is based on a holistic approach to speech and singing that encompasses the physical, mental and emotional aspects of the whole person to bring about a complete transformation. I went to see Diana due to chronic hoarseness and recurrent bouts of laryngitis, as well as muscle tension in my neck. My job requires me to speak and do presentations all day long and by the end of each day, I would have a sore throat and be completely hoarse. In just a few short weeks Diana taught me how to stop relying on my throat muscles and how to stop straining my voice. I can now make it through an entire day without losing my voice which is an incredible relief! (I've even discovered that I have a pretty decent singing voice too!) For anyone struggling with voice problems - whether speaking or singing - I strongly encourage you to make the investment in yourself and go see Diana. There's no need to risk surgery or medication when you can instead learn a completely natural way of speaking that will preserve your voice for years to come."

__________________________________________


"The Royans Institute for Non-Surgical Voice Repair has repaired my voice beyond my wildest dreams. For 40 years, after surgery to remove a nodule on my vocal cords, I have struggled with a hoarse raspy voice and frequent laryngitis. After retirement from a very busy job in public service, I wanted to join a women's chorus however, I knew I needed help. First, Diana worked with me to "place my voice" such that I was using my cheeks and face muscles. After dedicated learning on my part and care, expertise and effort on her part we were able to fix my speaking voice. I was thrilled -- and my friends and family were so surprised. Now we are using similar techniques to improve my singing voice and prevent the sort of damage that I inflicted on my vocal apparatus so long ago. I do not hesitate to recommend the Royans Institute to those in need of voice repair-- miracles can and do happen!"

                                                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Case Study of our recent International Client, (a Businessman from Paris, France) with the Diagnosis of Sulcus Vocalis and His Successful Course and Treatment

The True Success Story of Aubrie Morris (from Pittsburgh, PN, USA) Conquering Muscle Tension Dysphonia Disorder Under Our Alternative Care... Non-Surgically!

The Inspirational Journey of Aubrie Morris (Up-and-Coming Singer/Songwriter of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania)